The Snake Screen is an articulated sand control tool designed for vertical, deviated and horizontal openhole. It provides sand retention in standalone completions or gravel pack applications.
The Snake Screen is composed of filter elements (V-wire wrapped type filter) and ball joints. Euroslot Kdss brings together high expertise and state-of-the art technology to manufacture the 'V' wire-wrapped filters. The 'V' wire is welded on support rods and tightly wrapped onto a perforated base pipe.
This innovative assembly can survive tough running-in conditions especially through tight curve radius. The Snake Screen fits the course of any well during RIH operations resulting in low friction in the wellbore. This reliable mechanical design makes the job of completion engineers easier and faster.
- Sealed ball joints allowing the articulation of the screen
- The Wedge wire iswelded to the support rods at every contact point
- Base pipe perforated to optimize flow and maintain strength
- 'Fit for purpose' threads
- Slotted liner or prepacked version available